homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bailout was: Electricity

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bailout was: Electricity
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:01:22 -0800 (PST)

That's right; your situation is very different than most of ours, just
because of where you live. I've mainly seen the controversial ads that are
either on the internet or the news.

Rarely have seen a paid presidential ad, though a few have popped up
lately. I'll bet you are tiredf of hearing it, in your market.

Hopefully, voting will not take you long tomorrow. I think I remeber you
saying that your precint was small and close to home ......bobford