homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bailout was: Electricity

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bailout was: Electricity
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:27:52 -0800 (PST)

And, nobody is angry about this; I really don't understand. This economic
mess has me afraid for hard working relatives, caught up in the system. I
even fretted for a few days that the bail-out might be necessary because I
didn't want to see 30% unemployment and 25% annuallized inflation.

I now believe we will have that , and worse, but the people who caused the
mess will continue to be rewarded, rather than punished. It certainly pays
to buy, rent, and/or own congressmen ......bobford