homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bailout was: Electricity

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bailout was: Electricity
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 18:33:03 -0500

bob ford wrote:
> That's right; your situation is very different than most of ours, just
> because of where you live. I've mainly seen the controversial ads that are
> either on the internet or the news.

Oh man. I've had a steady diet of attack ads (presidential and local
candidates) for weeks now. I've started turning the sound down; I can't
stand them anymore. Every McCain ad is negative, and many of Obama's are.

There's rarely a line at my polling place, and they always have a bake
sale with some of the best walnut cookies I've ever tasted. My polling
place isn't really close...3 or 4 miles, but nothing is 'close' around
here. When I lived in the city, the polling place was 1 block away.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/