homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bailout was: Electricity

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bailout was: Electricity
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:54:51 -0500

bob ford wrote:
> And, nobody is angry about this; I really don't understand.

What can an angry person do? At the time I wrote to my Congressmen,
telling them to vote against the bailout. I WON'T vote for anyone who
did support it (including McCain and Obama).

I will be SO glad when this election is over. I've been getting phone
calls all day from Hillary, Gov. Rendell, and even some live people from
Obama's camp.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co PA

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/