homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:07:15 -0400

TN has 11 electoral votes, GA has 15
TN 2006 population estimate 6.04 million 11 electoral votes
GA 2006 population estimate 9.4 million 15 electoral votes
Of course, we are two years post estimate, so probably 7 million is closer to being accurate.

Bev, whose nearest "big" city is Chattanooga TN, population 155,000 in 2006.

Jeanne Driese wrote:
Gee James, I thought we had about 7 million people! James and I live
near the 5th largest city in the state and it has only about 65,000
people. Jeanne tnhillwoman North East TN zone 6 ----- Original
Message ----- From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com To:
homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 12:45 PM Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud