homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tax burden perspective

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tax burden perspective
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:26:13 -0700 (PDT)

Well, maybe it should be attacked from both sides. Everything you said was
right. It's a big game. You have to pay accountants and lawyers to help you
pay the revenuers money. I simply think a tax where people could see what
they are giving the gov't would be better.

But, how are you going to tyell them to stop spending. They are still paying
farmers to make ethanol, when we don't need it. They will probably still be
paying farmers to make ethaniol when your grandson is as old as you. They
never stop. That is 'one' thing I'll give McCain credit for. He's been
raising cain about wasteful spending for years. He never brought 'pork' home
to us.

You are right. But, read the NYT or Wash Post front pages from tonight.
They are already promising hundreds of billions more -- after the bail-out.
Congress is like that sailor in a wh*re house you talked about the other day.
One day a billion chinamen are going to want tyheir d*mn money. And, I
don't blame them. But, we won't be able to pay ......bobf