homestead - Re: [Homestead] True????

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] True????
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 06:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

That is a heck of a letter, jeanne. Unfortunately, most citizens, right now,
are satisfied enough to follow the lead of ill-intentioned, anti-intellectual
media, and place all of the blame on one name / one party. Bush/Republican.

Iacooca is absolutely right. We should through them 'all' out. But if we
do, we would be throwing out the banker's wh*res --the democrats; and they
are the media's workplace sisters ....bobford