homestead - Re: [Homestead] Am I being detained? This is great

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Am I being detained? This is great
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:56:30 -0700

At 10/27/2008 02:28 PM,eureka AT hctc.net wrote:
I go through this all the time living so close to the
border.

I don't know how I feel about immigration, I see both
sides, but I do know the inconveniences of both the system
and the problem.

--Sage

It looks like it's another one of those problems where we are trying to regulate human behavior, without any luck, but we keep on trying. Someone has to be making a lot of money from it.

What's needed is to licence and regulate the 'guest workers', make it safe for the workers, tax it and have some sort of control. That will happen right after they regulate and tax recreational drugs....

Rob
becida AT comcast.net