homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:58:32 -0500

Drudge occasionally gets a scoop but he starts a lot of unfounded
rumours too that tend to be reported by the MSM as gospel for months.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. When I really want to get to
the bottom of a story I read sources like the Christian Science
Monitor and foreign newspapers as well as the big time papers in the
big cities (LA, NY, Washington, and Chicago).