homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:52:00 -0500

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:
> No, in a town we drove through a couple of weeks ago you saw McCain signs
> stomped on with red letters reading R.I.P.
>
> If you seriously think the only nutcakes are in one party, you need to get
> out more!

Oh boy!!!!! Something that Lynda and I can agree on. We have lots of
Kool-Aid drinkers on both sides of the divide.

The McCain campaign has, however, gotten so poisonously negative that
even Mike Murphy is making fun of the McCain campaign (after they
dissed him for dissing their negative ads). I can't bring up the
column with a search on the Time site, but it's been widely reported.

Marie, who does not watch TV (and thus doesn't see political ads) and
who does not have a landline (and thus doesn't get robocalls) and who
is still disgusted at the hate mongering out there. Jeebus!