homestead - Re: [Homestead] So, what do you think of the Powell endorsement?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] So, what do you think of the Powell endorsement?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:49:39 -0800

Looks like they're getting their wish "* The democratization of our banking and financial system-including popular election of those charged with public stewardship of our banking system, worker-owner control over their pension assets, community-controlled alternative financial institutions."

Check out this blog:
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2008/10/021724.php
From that page, there are a lot of references to news sources and other
'documentation'.

I originally posted this link under the subject NP Obama, it ran off the
AIP/Palin thread. He was a member of the New Party when he ran
unopposed for his first Senate seat in 1996..In my mind, that puts the
1995 meeting in Ayers living room in a different light.