homestead - [Homestead] Obama's lead narrowing ?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Obama's lead narrowing ?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

I just visited the drudgereport page where he has several new polls listed
showing the race tightening. I am very surprised. media has made it sound
like the race was over.

If Obama ends up with a three point lead in the polls the day of the
election, McCain will win. There are at least that many democrats who will
say they are voting for Obama , but in the privacy of the voting booth, will
not because he is black.

Ohio is now tied. This is all completely different than what I thought
just this morning. It could be that Obama has 'peaked' too early. I still
don't see how he can lose with all media, all the time, singing his praises;
But, this could become a bit more interesting .....bobford