homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's lead narrowing ?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's lead narrowing ?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:58:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Lynn, But even on their page (I just looked) it is much closer than I
thought. There is no way in h*ll Obama will win NC --No way, Va & Fl are
the only two Southern States which he might win, and I'll be surprised if he
wins either of those two.

But, of couse, he doen=sn't need those states anyway. It is certainlt
still his to lose, but it is still a contest, 'if' these new polls are to be
believed. If McCain wins Ohio, they'll be counting votes for weeks. I really
had thought it was over ....bobford