homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sometimes, I really hate keeping animals (with swearing)

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sometimes, I really hate keeping animals (with swearing)
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:17:45 -0400

We have a .22, it's just, through some spectacularly poor planning, in Virginia. Roy was meant to bring it home when he comes. (Today.)
As soon as he's back with the truck, I need to go buy a head gate. We had a built in one down there, but I'm not going to wait around for Roy to get to it, there's a guy on craigslist selling a bunch of small livestock equipment. That would have made last night a lot easier, too.