homestead - [Homestead] Jokes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Jokes
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

Here are three winl a link to a backwoodshome page for the rest of this page.
I like the first one best....bobford

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the
bar and announces, "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Widower Playing Golf

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One
of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral
procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off
his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says, "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have
ever seen. You truly are a kind man."

The man then replies, "Yeah, well we were married 35 years."

A couple drove several miles down a country road, not saying a word. An
earlier discussion had led to an argument, and neither wanted to concede
their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs, the wife
sarcastically asked, "Relatives of yours?"
"Yep," the husband replied, "In-laws."

http://www.backwoodshome.com/humor/jokes111.html