homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:33:12 EDT

True,
Does anyone believe the 1.7 trillion dollars in promised new spending
will all come from this
little 3% or do you think there will be a bunch more shoes dropping in the
near future?? Well
I guess there is the 45% estate tax too that will wipe out what is left of
the family farms in
America, but that is ok, there are always corporate farmers, genetic
engineering etc to fill
the void. I just can't believe how easily people dismiss this, we will once
again have one party
running the country, never a good idea. Free to tax at will. It went so well
in the Carter years......
and Bush Jr's first term.

In a message dated 10/16/2008 12:23:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,