homestead - Re: [Homestead] It depends on whose ox is being gored.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It depends on whose ox is being gored.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:22:47 -0700

On Oct 16, 2008, at 11:57 AM, bob ford wrote:

We don't need any more "I'm going to reach across the aisle; I'm going to solve all of your problems" type politicians.

Bob, that is what your fellow Americans want. McCain and Obama are responding to that desire.

We need some people who will do like Jesus did at his synagogue. He took a whip and chased all of the G-d d*amn moneychangers, away; Then he turned over their sales booths and messed up their business. That is the kind of politicians we need. ....bobford

I always wondered about that paradoxical display of temper. So you favor some violent civil disobedience. The modern corollary would be people physically destroying banks.

If all of us refuse to borrow money, then there will be no money lenders. What odds would you give?