homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bankers money well spent

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bankers money well spent
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

On "the last word" (the wolf blitzer show that comes on after all the morning
talk shows)this a.m., when discussing the subject of the Rich column, he
asked Candy crowley, to the effect, that aren't Obama campaign warm-ups just
as rough ?, to which she answered in the affirmative.

Frank Rich is smart and a gifted opinion writer. I used to watch him
sometimes at 3:oo a.m. (my time) on the Imus show, when Imus made fun of all
of the 'important' people. Rich, seemed to be at that time, McCain's friend.
If, by some miracle, McCain wins. alot of his old 'friends' who turned
their back on him, will be left behind in the dust. The one thing I do know
about McCain is that he does hold personal grudges -- he is infamous for that
trait. ....bobford