homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bankers money well spent

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bankers money well spent
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

I was only speaking of justice, concerning the profiteers involved in our
present economic mess. I genuinely believe that Obama is packaged by Madison
Avenue & bankrolled by bankers and hedgefund managers.

David Brooks wrote a column a while back in the NYT about how that breakdown
of $200 coontributions is very misleading. Most of Obama's money is coming
from the monied powerful. People are under the misconception that they tend
to support republicans. that just isn't true this year.

Would I expect a lot better from McCain, not really. I just believe he is
less dependent on them. Just my opinion ....bobford