homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bankers money well spent

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bankers money well spent
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Lynn. I've been to that site before, more than once. But, when I
need to reference a site like that, I can never remeber the name.

Just general glance , it does look like they are donating to Obama about 3
or 4 to 1 , over McCain. Either way, you are right, justice will be scarce.
With Obama, I'm afraid, it will be non-existent. ...bobford