homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bankers money well spent

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bankers money well spent
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:29:55 EDT

Under McCain, you would still have a Congress and Senate controlled by the
Democrats, more than likely and neither party would have it's way entirely
and
be forming their own oversight committees. If Obama wins, he has taken by
far the largest donations from the Goldman Sachs, banks etc. These are the
very
people we should be going after for the current economic crisis and it
probably would not happen. With one party controlling all branches, who would
look
out for us?? As far as the 200.00 donors, we have already seen Obama's camp
admit that they have taken hundreds of thousands from bundlers. They give a
couple hundred under a thousand names but get credit with the campaign for
the full amount. Fake names are used, and company owners donate through
employees under their names. Same result though.

Drew

In a message dated 10/12/2008 9:02:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,