homestead - [Homestead] Less Than 6 Degrees

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Less Than 6 Degrees
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:47:34 -0800

Malcolm X to Percy Sutton
Malcolm X to Khalid al-Mansour (aka Don Warden)
Malcolm X to Martin Luther King, Jr.
Malcolm X to Obama

Martin Luther King, Jr. to Thomas Ayers
Martin Luther King, Jr. to Richard J. Daley (commonly referred to as Daley
I)
Martin Luther King, Jr. to Obama

Percy Sutton to Khalid al-Mansour

Percy Sutton to Daley

Richard J. Daley to Thomas Ayers (Chairman and CEO Commonwealth Edison, on
the board of Sears, G.D. Searle, Chicago Pacific Corp., Zenith Corp.,
Northwest Industries, General Dynamics Corp. of St. Loouis, First National
Bank of Chicago, the Chicago Cubs and the Tribune Co., Chicago Urban League,
the Chicago Symphany Orchestra, the Chicago Chamber of Commerce & Industry,
the Erikson Institute, Bank Street College of Education IN NEW YORK, the
Community Renewal Society and teh Chicago Community Trust)

Thomas Ayers to Frank Marshall Davis

Daley I to Daley II (Richard M. Daley)

Thomas Ayers to Bill Ayers

Daley II to Bill Ayers

Bill Ayers to Obama

Khalid al-Mansour to Columbia
Columbia to Obama

- - - - - - - -
1966-1969: Thomas Ayers was part of developing the Leadership Council for
Metropolitan Open Communities. He was "the" negotiator between MLK and
Daley I over the riots and housing in Chicago and the chairman of the
committee that drafted the agreement that ended the riots.

1995: Obama becomes Chairman of the CAC

1995: Obama AND Ayers write up the by-laws.

1995: Ayers talks Obama into running for the legislature and the campaign
begins in Ayers livingroom.

1999 - 2002: Obama and Ayers on the board of the Woods Fund

Now, you wonder how Bill Ayers and Obama came to know each other. Hmmm,
perhaps because Thomas Ayers got Obama his job at Sidley/Austin. And how
did Ayers come to do this. Perhaps because of his connections to Davis.

You can also pull the threads and find the connection between Davis and the
Weather Underground. The less than 6 degrees would include The Chicago
Eight and the CPUSA, which Davis was the head of.

My Gramma used to say to us kids "what a tangled web we weave once we
practice to deceive. Good thing I'm used to knitting and untangling yarn.
You kids don't have a chance."

Well, just like with the yarn, if you're patient, you can pull all the
threads free and find the ends and what they are attached to.

Now, we'll see what the FBI digs out of the boxes they took from the ACORN
folks in Vegas. Anyone remember me mentioning that my sister lives there
and that they were irrate over all the illegals that were brought in to
stuff the caucases?

It's all coming home to roost!

Oh, and if you look into the school that Teflon's kids go to, it teaches the
curriculum put together by Ayers!

Lynda

  • [Homestead] Less Than 6 Degrees, Lynda, 10/08/2008