homestead - Re: [Homestead] From tiny ACORNs mighty oaks ..... fall.

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] From tiny ACORNs mighty oaks ..... fall.
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:33:38 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
I forgot to add that McCain also has the arrow in his quiver that he voted against and vigorously opposed the modifications to Freddie and Fannie that ACORN was pressing congress to pass.

Right, had the Dems not squashed his legislation, and had everyone heeded his call of warning, we probably could have fixed this mess before we had a meltdown
--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net