homestead - Re: [Homestead] From tiny ACORNs mighty oaks ..... fall.

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] From tiny ACORNs mighty oaks ..... fall.
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:30:51 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Obama is s community activist and community orgnizer. This is his MO and the glasses though which he views the world, the hammer with which he swings at all nails real and imaginary. The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) pushed for legislation to make loans easier to get for the "poor". It was the sympathetic ear of the Clinton administration that worked to deregulate the banking industry and specifically reformed Freddie and Fannie to make it easier to get mortgage loans. It was Barney Frank's paramour, Herb Moses, who held a high position at Fannie Mae from 1991 to 1998 while Frank was chairman of the senate banking committee, who designed the programs for the subprime lending market.

A Democrat undertaking all the way.

Right, and 'ironically' or not so, Pelosi assigned Frank to 'fix' the problem. I think he was just cya'ing.

True enough that all who came later, presidents, congress, senate, both sides stood by while all this played out.

Yes, that is why everyone is responsible, both Republicans and Democrats.

All the present financial woes trace their origin to the community action mucking by ACORN and the subsequent donations from Freddie and Fannie to the representative to turn a blind eye, the five top recipients being Democrats and include Frank and Obama.

Dodd is the real criminal...
Obama was number 3 on the list of those on the money train..Kerry was number 2, I think. Pelosi was in the top 20 or so as well. I heard last night on Fox that Frank was in bed with(literally, a long term relationship) someone at Fannie Mae, and much of this was hatched out by them, that is, they knew what was going to happen and covered it up.

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net