homestead - Re: [Homestead] From tiny ACORNs mighty oaks ..... fall.

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] From tiny ACORNs mighty oaks ..... fall.
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:31:51 -0400

bob ford wrote:
You facts were pretty accurate except that Herb Moses is Frank's
"former' boyfriend; and in the 90s Frank would have been 'Ranking
Minority Member" of the 'House Committee on Financial Services'
rather than "Chairman" of the "Senate Banking Committee" ...bobford

Thanks. In my other post, I could not recall Moses' name.

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net