homestead - Re: [Homestead] Throwing the Gun

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Throwing the Gun
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:49:30 EDT

> >Once again the typical monthly use-it-and-pay bills are not what I am
> talking here.

In talking about credit, people mix metaphors and lump things that are paid
monthly (or weekly, or periodically) with installment loans. Installment
loans
and revolving accounts are the problem, not things set up on monthly charges.
As Wendy points out, this is the same as cash. I don't have any CC's so I
pay monthly expenses like phone and electricity with cash. Someone who uses
CC and then pays off the credit card every month to zero is doing exactly the
same thing. </HTML>