homestead - Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:09:34 -0700 (PDT)

Wow; Maybe there are some people starting to feel anger . Good. And, good
for you, Akka. Incidentally, the gentiles didn't mind a bit using the jewish
holiday as an excuse to campaign.

I don't know how to describe my feelings for the congress without run-on
swear words., none should be re-elected; but 90% will; Because they all
gimme to one group or the other. Dems gimme money to certain groups; repubs
gimme allegiance to certain social constructs. All the reptilian banker
wizards laugh at our collective stupidity. ...bobford