homestead - Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
> wrote:
>> Or is this not an emergency?
>
> Who really knows? Pick your economist.

It is a 'kinda' emergency.  it is kinda important, but not important
enough for the Jews and those aids who work for them to be there.  It is
kinda important, but not so important that Obama can't call and check
in, It is kind of important, but you know those Republicans have to head
home to campaign.  Shoot, I'm freaking surprised that Bush and Paulson
aren't in Crawford. Ol' Dick Cheney, he lay low..probably out duck
hunting or something.

After listening to the news most of the last two days, I have a new
theory...Democrats, just cover your eyes and skip this..

I think Pelosi planned the whole thing. I think the woman is evil.  Go
back and look at her promises of two years ago.  She's third in line no
matter who wins, and I think that is the scariest option yet.  Anyway, I
think she knew that Bush and
Paulson's plan was unpassable and stupid from the get go. However,
Pelosi and the crew played a magnificent fake...saying we will amend and
work diligently on it...knowing all the while that the bill sucked and
that it would never pass by either Dems or Republicans..so anyway, they
go through the motions, and Ol' Obama, he lay low. He calls in to check
on progress and allegedly interject ideas.  McCain takes Bush seriously
and falls for the fake, canceling the campaign and heading to DC to work
on the deal.
Of course, it doesn't fly.  Pelosi gets up and gives this sickening
story of how the Dems worked diligently under Presidential directive,
but the Reps played partisan politics.  Before the day was out, there
were 'threats' that they would write their own bill that totally favored
the Democrats and push it through.  I believe that will happen.
They could not do such a thing first because they had to make a grand
show of bipartisanship.  Also, they needed to keep Obama out of the fray
and let McCain hang himself as he fell for the whole leadership ruse.
Now, the Dems will make a new bill, ram it through, and then Obamaman
will step forward as the hero who finally saved the economy with a deal.
I think it has been planned like that all along.  The holiday break was
just a convenient time off to allow the Republicans to stew in it.  The
stock market yesterday was just to test the waters and basically bring a
needed correction...give everyone a scare, so that O-man becomes even
more of a Messiah even before election day.

It is such a great scam to cover the fact that the Democrats and Obama's
advisors are in this up to their neck.  In 2004, Republicans, including
McCain, warned of this crisis, but Democrats insisted that Fannie and
Freddie were safe and sound.  Even Bill Clinton is now saying that the
Democrats were grossly negligent at best, and fraudulent at worst.  Why
would it be fraud???  Because high ranking Democrats were taking big
money from Fannie and Freddie employees.  They did not want more
regulation, more oversight, because they were on the money train.

Speaking of economists, does it bother any of you who are Obama
supporters that the crooked freakin' CEO's of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
are acting as economic advisors for Obama?
I add those guys to the list of Obama's questionable friends..
I keep hearing that he will have great judgment, but if his choice of
friends and advisors is indicative of what future choices he will make,
then I am scared.

FAIRNESS AND TRUTH IN POLITICS: THE TOP 10 RECIPIENTS OF CAMPAIGN
CONTRIBUTIONS FROM FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC

1. Dodd, Christopher J. Senate D-CT $133,900
2. Kerry, John. Senate D-MA $111,000
3. Obama, Barack. Senate D-IL $105,849
4. Clinton, Hillary. Senate D-NY $75,550
5. Kanjorski, Paul E. House D-PA $65,500
6. Bennett, Robert F. Senate R-UT $61,499
7. Johnson, Tim. Senate D-SD $61,000
8. Conrad, Kent. Senate D-ND $58,991
9. Davis, Tom. House R-VA $55,499
10. Bond, Christopher S ‘Kit’ Senate R-MO [...]
11. Bachus, Spencer. House R-AL $55,300
12. Shelby, Richard C. Senate R-AL $55,000
13. Emanuel, Rahm. House D-IL $51,750
14. Reed, Jack. Senate D-RI $50,750
15. Carper, Tom. Senate D-DE $44,389
16. Frank, Barney. House D-MA $40,100
17. Maloney, Carolyn B. House D-NY $38,750
18. Bean, Melissa. House D-IL $37,249
19. Blunt, Roy. House R-MO $36,500
20. Pryce, Deborah. House R-OH $34,750
21. Miller, Gary. House R-CA $33,000
22. Pelosi, Nancy. House D-CA $32,750
23. Reynolds, Tom. House R-NY $32,700
24. Hoyer, Steny H. House D-MD $30,500
25. Hooley, Darlene. House D-OR $28,750

2/3's of the above are Democrats...
In the Romper Room magic mirror, I see, Nancy and Barney and John and
Christopher, and oh yeah Barry, ..Barry!  Barny, stop that!  Barry, ,that is
my mirror,
stop looking at yourself and give it back this second...<g>  Nancy, put the
knives down...<g>
McCain isn't on the list, he was out blowing the warning horn, trying to
channel Ronald Reagan.  Actually, if you close your eyes and listen to the
guy, it is very freaky how much he sounds like Reagan!

Akka B