homestead - Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:27:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thank's for posting that Marie. Those were strong and true words, 'never
would have been in the NYT today. Goldman, et al too important to the city &
paper. The only thing that confused is that part about the amount for OBL.
I think we have offered 100,000.000.00 for info leading to capture/dead or
alive. Otherwise, great piece. 'have to start checking TNR again ...bobford