homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rats jumping ship

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rats jumping ship
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

Now I see, and agree ....bobford

----- Original Message ----
From: william Eggers <wce1482 AT yahoo.com>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:36:08 PM

The problem is that most people who use credit cards do not own anything.
They have a car, financed and a house also financed.  The credit card
companies can get a judgement against them, but it will do no good if they do
not have anything to attach.  If they want the car or house, they have to
fight the companies who financed these items.  The credit card companies can
attach part of the users wages, but if they attach very much, the user will
quit.  Also as the credit card bubble burst, most of the users will not have
a job anyway.  So, as I origionally said, the credit card banks will  have
the take the fall and it will be much larger than the mortgage one was.