homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rats jumping ship

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rats jumping ship
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:46:52 -0400

Mine is not a popular opinion (I don't think) but I think the government
needs to step back and let the chips fall where they may (I heard 2
Congress people say that today!). People who participate in risky
behavior need to take the consequences; our whole economy is a house of
cards with little real value behind it. It needs to come down; if I had
money in the system, I'd get it out, too. Come the revolution. I'm
looking forward to it.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga County, PA