homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rats jumping ship

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rats jumping ship
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:49:28 -0700 (PDT)

Why would it become a wedge issue Don?   Most of us too young, yet, to be
eligible (and I don't pretend to believe it will even be there for me), still
have aunts, uncles, parents, grandparents, etc.  My point is that if you lose
your job, and your aunt , who is sick & barely geeting by on S.S. (for
example) and sometimes needs your help, now you have a double whammy. Or, if
your uncle who very is independent, worked hard and is retired, it could
affect him.   Or, in your case, it wouldn't be a double whammy, but I guess
it would still be a whammy.  Lets just hope they (whoever "they" is anymore)
work out this fire before we have a societal meltdown ....bobford