homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moral dilemma

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moral dilemma
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:54:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm no moralist, but if you are tempted now; think about if they doubled
their offer.  What would you do then?
It's your land.  Make yourself happy, first.  You can not stop them anyway.
If they needed your particular piece of property badly enough, they could
always get the local gov't to use Eminent Domain.  Make sure that your
divorce decree didn't allow ex, 1/2 of mineral rights.  ...bbof