homestead - Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy, Power, Privacy, and THEM

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy, Power, Privacy, and THEM
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:51:36 -0800

Goes way further back than Bilderberger. The "boys" have been members of the Bohemian Club and meeting at Bohemian Grove since the 1800s. Try going out to the Russian River during one of their club meetings and it looks like a major film of special ops! The whole town and surrounding area is crawling with camo, black and red berets, "suits" and black Suburbans!

Until about 10, maybe 15 years ago, they didn't even allow women to work at the Grove. Everyone who works there has to have clearance and pass a whole battery of tests.

Most interesting to live in Sonoma County about that time of the year!

At anyrate, with more and more women in power positions AND with the Old Guard (that is actually what they are called) absolutely refusing to open up membership, the new kids on the block (Bilderberger) came into being.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Akka Homestead" <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>

snip<

Well, I assure you that the Bilderbergers are real.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberger
Conspiracy theory or not, these people control the world..bankers, leaders, royalty.. They are the ones who use the term New World Order. Of course, the real question is that of motive. Are they a social organization, a think tank or do they have a global agenda? There are groups that actually watch the Bilderberg meetings, photographing and recording those who check in. There is a steering committee which has the real power. I recall that at the 2006 meeting in Canada, security was so tight that I believe police cordoned off several blocks around the hotel and set up security checkpoints. I am not making this up. Imagine the pull and power needed to do that, not just for a few hours, but during the entire meet. Guests arrive in black limos and the whole event takes place in a luxury hotel every year. Secrecy is paramount. One year the Pope went (JPII) as did Steven Spielberg. Movies are powerful and Hollywood is a great 'warm up to
the idea' tool.
A quick search turned up this article...looks like Obama and Hillary probably attended this year in Virginia.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9270

Now, the Illuminati is full of mystery and vague references going back a few hundred years. They are/were 'freethinkers'. Whether or not Bilderbergers are a modern day Illuminati, I don't know...kind of doubt it myself, but I like using the term Illuminati for the THEY because it is so vague and nebulous. Since I can't personally prove anything, I like the mysterious connotation.

Ok, now for something completely different...
Between now and election day, y'all rent(or better yet, buy the movie with cash) the movie Colors with John Travolta as, well, Bill Clinton, but not Clinton. It is hilarious and oh so real, but not real...lol. Also rent Minority Report with Tom Cruise for a look at the future of RFID and privacy concerns. If it is out on CD/DVD, rent Commander in Chief with Geena Davis as the POTUS.

Akka