homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bread machines was: Masonry bake ovens

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bread machines was: Masonry bake ovens
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:58:45 -0700

At 8/25/2008 05:32 AM,Don Bowen wrote:

Speaking of which, what are people's comments on bread machines?

If I want (or need) bread in a few hours I can toss the ingredients in the machine, push the button and a few hours later there is bread. If I want fresh bread for dinner or I need bread for sandwiches tomorrow the bread machine works well.
If I'm not going to the store or don't have the time to make bread it's either the machine or do without.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net