homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bread machines was: Masonry bake ovens

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bread machines was: Masonry bake ovens
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:58:55 -0500

I am not much of a cook. My wife used to make bread all the time but with
myself it is buy bread or get a machine. I have used a machine and like the
results and do not mind the hole in the bottom. There are some interesting
mixes out there. I do not currently have one, there is only so much room in
the trailer.

Don Bowen KI6DIU