homestead - Re: [Homestead] Joe'Porter's view (troll bait)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Joe'Porter's view (troll bait)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Is Wickipedia not considered a generic middle of the road source? I've just
started using it. I've read other people on the list using it. As far as the
pertinent subject matter of this discussion, I'm already familiar with the
facts.

I thought Wickipedia was a general on-line encyclopedia for people like me
who do not navigate the web as well as others. If it is not legitimate,
please refer me to a better online grneral enclopedia type reference.
Thank's...bobford