homestead - Re: [Homestead] Joe'Porter's view

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Joe'Porter's view
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:35:44 -0800

Well, since Bob seems to think I'm making up nasty ol' gossip, as regards the below statement, I would refer him and others to The McCain Bill (PL 102-190) and McCain's fight to keep The Truth Bill from becoming law AND his gutting of the Missing Service Personnel Act.

Not gossip, folks. Those are bills that McCain actively worked on or against. Nor is it gossip what went on in Vietnam when him and Kerry went there. It was all nicely recorded in the press and some of us followed it closely as we had family members who have never returned!

Lynda