homestead - Re: [Homestead] Doniel Boone Bowen

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Chris <cgerue AT cox.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Doniel Boone Bowen
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:14:22 -0500

On Jul 19, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Warren wrote:

And Benny and I are happy to have him here.

Well that's good to know. I had my doubts after you mentioned he drove in
the ruts.

Sweet Christina pummeled my psyche pretty severely about that piece. She said I had insulted Don and all our visitors and I should make immediate and profound apologies.

She has had other disappointments with my writing style. My incalcitrant obsession with speaking truth as I see it is one of the discomfiting crosses she carries.