homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dulcimers, was Tomatoes

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dulcimers, was Tomatoes
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:21:10 -0800

I had a load of hardrock maple that the kidlets got for me a few years ago. It was just sitting there, so I asked DH to make me a butcher block top for an old cabinet I added to the kitchen to give me more counter space. Specifically, I wanted a baking station that was lower than the rest of the counter so that rolling out pie crusts and other goodies. Ah, he's not happy with me now <g> The table saw is D-U-L-L!

And, yes, a source for the the tuning pins, etc. would be a great help.

Thanks,

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

Plenty of freebie plans on the internet. When it comes down to it, if you
like, I can tell you some decent sources for tuning pins, hitch pins, and music
wire.

I just finished a project in hard-rock maple and there's not a sharp tool in
the shop! </HTML>