homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tomatoes

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tomatoes
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:43:18 -0400

On Jun 28, 2008, at 10:27 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I had to look it up: mandolin I was confused

Roy, if you are confusing a mandolin with a Mandoline, have a care with that
hammered dulcimer else you might start using it to slice eggs or French fries.

Oh, I looked up some more.

Mandoline cuts veggies and such into thin slices
Mandolin is a stringed musical instrument.
Hammered dulcimer might do a bit of each.

Now that I've learned something today, I can go to bed.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180