homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tomatoes

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tomatoes
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:31:57 -0400

Well there you go, I didn't know it was two different kinds. I just thought I'd been using the seeds of the plant, and ignoring the root. I am glad it is easy to grow, because I am The Black Thumb of Death. I buy plants and half kill them and Roy has to hide them from me in the office.

I don't know what you mean when you say rivels. Morels? Chevril? I can see either in a potato soup.

Well, first things first, I'm going to start exploring fennel root recipes, because they are all over the farmer's market right now.

Celia