homestead - Re: [Homestead] Very fast climate change

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Very fast climate change
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:08:12 -0500

On Jun 25, 2008, at 8:04 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

I've always believed/known that climate change could be quick. You and
I grew up in an era where it was taught that all processes are slow and
gradual, but we all know there must be balance.

If the earth tips, it can be extremely fast. I have read of mastodons being found that were frozen so fast that they still have fodder in their mouths.