homestead - [Homestead] Chinese plum sauce

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Chinese plum sauce
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:39:20 -0400

I love moo shoo anything, and partly because I love the plum sauce..
For the first time ever, I have plums a plenty on the tree and I thought that I would like to try to make some plum sauce...
Do you think it is as simple as plums, vinegar, and sugar, or what else?
Recipes?
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky