homestead - Re: [Homestead] Floods

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Floods
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:36:12 -0400

On Jun 16, 2008, at 4:15 PM, Bunjov AT aol.com wrote:....
And I've been meaning to ask...Don? Do we know the status of the huge number
of people who were displaced (also mis-placed) by Katrina?

Sorry I don't know about any of the people, but I can tell you that one border collie displaced by Katrina got a skin-of-the-teeth reprieve from the standard Texas animal shelter end by being flown here by my wife. Next thing I know the dog has decided that *I* am the primary number one human being on earth and my lap is the best place to be at any time, so the dog is now part of this family. Hummph!

Damned lucky, dog, I say.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net