homestead - Re: [Homestead] 100 Thing Challenge

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 100 Thing Challenge
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:21:34 EDT

Is anyone up for an experiment?

I would like to see homestead list members challenge themselves with, say, a
100 Thing List just for us -
with parameters of, for, example - 90% sustainability / self-reliance on a
five acre plot for a family of four - 2 adults and two children.

For the sake of fairness (and I don't have the USDA Zone thingie in front of
me right now), let's make it somewhere in Middle America, where it snows in
the winter and boils in the summer.

Maybe I'm just silly - or tired. It just sounded like fun.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave
P.S. And yes, we do have to shave, comb our hair and brush our teeth. Thank
you, Gene.

2008. (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)