homestead - Re: [Homestead] 100 Thing Challenge

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 100 Thing Challenge
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:40:16 -0700

I have run into this before and it is an interesting idea. I realize that I have well over 100 tools, they fill thirteen tool boxes. And books, I think I managed to pare it down to somewhere around 7-800. I have thought long and hard about clearing out storage and getting rid of things but all I have managed to do is get rid of a few extras. I will have a shop ant it will be sooner than later, more than likely in Missouri.

Don Bowen KI6DIU