homestead - Re: [Homestead] Views on government

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Views on government
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

Yes: James, "Children naturally learn from their surroundings"; in some
cases they learn to steal, rape,intmidate and kill-- from what they see, in
their surroundings.

I am no defender of the present state of public education. I simply do not
desire for the "Lord of the Flies" to escape the perimeter of the school yard.

I don't think we misunderstand the points you make. Your mental accuity and
control of argument notwithstanding; I suggest that rather than trying to
convert the populous to en masse unschooling, your time would be better spent
attempting to make youthful voluntary steralization our next
abhorent societal norm.......my dog had another seizure, dangit'...bobford