homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chickens and Coyotes

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chickens and Coyotes
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:51:52 -0500

On May 20, 2008, at 9:22 PM, Roy Morgan wrote:

I knew a fellow who was VERY interested in the whole BigFoot thing.
Even went to a number of state conventions on the topic. He and many
others eagerly await the day when someone shoots one and brings it in
for examination. THAT,they say, will prove all the sightings they've
believed in all along.

There ya go, kill the darn thing! That'll show 'em. I guess they will find it especially satisfying to eliminate something that has done so much harm. Whoops! What's that? It has not harmed anyone or anything? Surely that is a mistake. Kill one anyway. Because we can.

The elusiveness mode indicates a superior intelligence. At least highly perceptive.

Humans are so sadly predictable.