homestead - Re: [Homestead] house pics

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] house pics
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:20:30 -0400

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 2:41 PM, <paxamicus AT earthlink.net> wrote:

> If it were up to me, I'd go with a suit case each.
>
> And my kitchen packed in it's entirety, right down to the hob. ; D
>
> Sadly, Roy is contemplating buying a tractor trailer so he can make
> the two or three or ten trips he has in mind. 8-}

Well, will he meet you half-way, Roy?? Packing is so difficult. We've moved
plenty in our married life. In fact, my husband and I are contemplating how
much more time we want to live on our farm--somewhere between 2 years and 10
or so. Some day I think we're ready to go and other days I want to live here
a very long time, but the very thought of having to sell and pack makes me
reconsider.

It truly is a lovely place, I "oohed" and "ahhed." I'm happy for you both
that you found the right place.

lkvp